- Offshore Tuna Farms near Herds Bank a few miles NE of Marsascala on 09-09-2017.
- MCP Valletta Multi-level car park on 25-08-2017
- Ta'Xbiex Marina on 25-08-2017
- Regional Road Fly-over project on 25-08-2017
- Fish Farm Pollution on 25-08-2017
- Paradise Bay Lido on 25-08-2017
- Ramla Bay Hotel on 25-08-2017
- Valletta Entrance project on 25-08-2017
- Valletta Market old project on 25-08-2017
- Pieta Marina on 25-08-2017
There are many applications for aerial photography such as construction progress, environmental impact, accident investigation, and occurrence documentation, property/project development, boundary disputes, site analysis, agricultural, and nature landscapes records. We are based stragically at Malta International Airport in the Heart of the Mediterranean Sea, we are ideally located for offshore Shipping, Oil rigs towing Opts & Super Yachts shoots we can offer a combinations of high resolution stills & DSLR HD Video with 15 years experience in fixed wing aerial imaging operations.
AirphotoMalta specialises in custom oblique, and near vertical hand held High Res Digital Aerials (Using DSLR Nikon D7000 + Nikkor Nano Lens & SLR D70) & Wide angle 170' HD Video/Stills (Mounted Wifi controlled GoPro 2 HD Hero & GoPro 3+Blk) photography of the Maltese Islands since 1997.
We also offer low level GPS guided UAVs stabilized HD footage applications using two DJI Phantom 2 Vision Camera modified with 2-Axis Rotopixal Gimbal wide angle 140' footage & stills 14MPs. Second Phantom 2 is equipped with a GoPro3+Blk mounted on Zenmuse 2-Axis Gimbal max operating height up to 400'MSL.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in getting the right picture or video for your needs on 99497852.